Are you unhappy with your appearance? Have you been using expensive anti-aging creams and lotions, or professional skincare treatments but feel the time has come to step-up your defence against those telltale lines and wrinkles? Do you want a solution that looks natural but noticeable when it comes to turning back the clock?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then dermal fillers might be the right wrinkle reduction choice for you.
Here at Cotswold Face and Body Clinic, dermal fillers continue to be a popular facial aesthetics treatment option. Here, we take a look at the top five reasons why.
- Safe – You may decide dermal fillers are the right treatment option for you because they have an excellent safety record and are widely tolerated by the majority of patients. In fact, there are very few people for whom dermal fillers are unsuitable.
- Effective – The results of your dermal filler treatment should be noticeable immediately, restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Fast and convenient – Dermal filler treatments can take just ten to thirty minutes per area to administer (depending on the area to be treated) and require little or no downtime afterwards, which means that you can fit your treatment around your busy schedule.
- Value for money – Dermal fillers can deliver outstanding, noticeable results that last anywhere between four and eighteen months. People tell us that wrinkle reduction using dermal fillers has a significant positive impact on their confidence and saves them money in terms of expensive skincare products, haircuts and even clothes shopping!
- Temporary and non-invasive – Like other non-surgical facial aesthetics procedures, dermal fillers at Cotswold Face and Body Clinic are popular because they are non-invasive. People also like knowing that the effects are reversible, especially if this is their first treatment and they are worried about the result.
These days, we are delighted to administer dermal filler treatments to people from a wide range of backgrounds and ages. Dermal fillers offer a long-term and affordable means for people to improve their confidence in their appearance and correct the lost volume and definition that occurs as we age.
Want to know more about dermal fillers and how they work? We’ve featured some handy dermal filler FAQs below.
Dermal filler FAQs
What are dermal fillers?
Most dermal fillers use hyaluronic acid, which is a substance that occurs naturally in the body, to restore lost volume or create definition in areas surrounding the nose and mouth, for example.
Are dermal fillers safe?
Dermal fillers have minimal side effects and complications in most cases, and are widely tolerated. As with any prescription medicine though, dermal fillers should only be administered by a specially trained and experienced professional.
How do dermal fillers work?
Dermal fillers work by putting hyaluronic acid back into the middle layer of the skin. It is hyaluronic acid that gives our skin volume and a youthful appearance (and our natural stores start to deplete in our twenties). Dermal fillers can immediately create fullness and definition to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
How long does the treatment take?
Typically, dermal filler treatments take between 10 and 30 minutes per area.
What is the recovery time?
You should not require any downtime after your dermal filler treatment at Cotswold Face and Body Clinic. You may return to work or continue your usual daily activities straight away.
When should I see results?
The effects of dermal filler treatment are noticeable immediately and can last between four to eighteen months, depending on the type of filler, as well as the area being treated and other lifestyle factors.